Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Bad News & Good News

Ok peeps:

I may not be blogging as much anymore. We'll see - as the the thoughts come and I release 'em.

Bad News
I lost my job...got laid off. I loved my job; I was so comfortable. Apparently, one door is shut and another is opened - in the words of Helen Keller. Trying to stay positive, I already had my little crying fit. My friends have been supportive as well as my family of course.

Good News
I won an awesome camera on e-bay. So I am gonna get my photo business rolling again.

Other News
I am thinking of working w/ the school district as a substitute teacher.
I still got my LEAD ambassador position so I ain't compleltely JobLess.

That's it peeps, gotta run and go job-hunt.
Not My Brightest At the Moment - trying to adjust to change....

6 comments:

Karla said...

Aww Elsie i am sorry to hear that i know how much that sucks. I agree with EVEYTHING Nana said, You are great and soon you will find another job.

Yay on getting your camera.

Rose said...

Sorry about your job, but as you said it, when one door closes another opens.You'll find something soon..

nosthegametoo said...

Alwasy hate to hear when someone loses their job. But give teaching children some serious thought. There's nothing better than helping young mind learn to think for themselves. So many of them aren't learning to do that at home.

Frederick Smith said...

Hey Elsie... I guess I've been missing in action.

Anyway, sorry about the job loss. But I'm sure you will bounce back, survive, all that good stuff.

Keeping my fingers crossed here in L.A. for you!
fs

Michelle said...

Sorry about the job loss dear. Keep in mind, sometimes you gotta let go of the good to make room for the better! Good luck to you. Keep your head up, chica!

Stacy-Deanne said...

Chica, you're a Texan! I don't want that Texas pride going away now. We're very positive people. Keep on trucking with everything life throws your way. You're doing good with everything and the key is to stay positive. That's what I am trying to do myself. Much love!