Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Farewell to 2005 and Welcome to 2006

Farewell to 2005 and Welcome to 2006

The year of 2005 is gone.
- the heartbreak
- the trials
- the lessons
- the experiences.
The memories remain
- my god daughter’s birth
- my re-discovery of self
- my reconstruction of confidence
- my shouts of womanhood
The new beginnings continue
- new friendships
- new love
- new discoveries
- new paths to cross
The constant cycle of life circles
- recognizing God’s will
- seeking completion
- desiring accomplishment of goals
- striving to inhale determination.

Let’s embrace 2006 with my new blogging appearance, (still editing it) and accept the new challenges that rush at us, wanting to be embraced.

7 comments:

Stacy-Deanne said...

Hola Elsie! I hope you are enjoying the new year so far. Chica, I am going to always try to be positive but with the recent mining tragedy, I can't help but think that 2006 will go the road of 2005 with a string of tradegies. I hope in my heart it will be a better year. I just couldn't imagine a year being worse than 2005 in terms of the things that happened in the world. Love ya! And I know you're going to get my book right? LOL! I hope so.

~^^~L*C~^^~ said...

Stacy-Deanne: Yeah, chick I need to get your book! for real! Let's keep on prayin' - that's what I keep saying.
T'bou: Hi girl! Thanx for the nice comments. I know I need to start blogging again - it's so relieving and I'll check yours out 2!
Shelley: Yes, I love the kids - my heart is all there. Thanx for the best wishes for me and my honey - been smilin thru the stress lately!

SuzLue said...

Hi There~
Really do like the new look on here. Very nice! I'm a dork, and afraid to change anything on mine, I'll wipe it away and know I'll never get it back again!

Besitos!

Michelle said...

Hi Elsie! Happy New Year to you --hope it's starting off with a bang. BTW -- love the new blog look. Here's to new beginnings and fresh starts.

Stacy-Deanne said...

Chica, please vote for my sites! Go to my latest blog post to see how! Love ya!

Karla said...

Hey Elsie, Glad to see yuo back on blogger. I missed you chica. I also like the new look. Happy New Year! and Welcome Back

~^^~L*C~^^~ said...

Hola Lupita - thank you for coming by and I am touched that i was able to minister to you thru my blog.