Sunday, October 23, 2005

Check Out My Best Friend's Blog

I got my best friend started blogging

  • Abee's Blog
  • I'd like my readers to take a look at this awesome possum graphic art work he has on his blog that he did for this graphic arts course.

    So, whoever gets a chance - drop on by! Leave a Comment!
    Thanx!

    As for me, I am doing well. Enjoying my time off without working. Planning these activities - writing, living, being happy. Thanking God for all the wonderful things He's doing in my life, even this trial of losing my job.

    I am going to start substitute teaching - real excited about that. I hope they call me real soon so that I can get a feel of what it's like to be in a classroom in charge.

    7 comments:

    Brea said...

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have so many, I didn't know where to start! lol I used to subsitute teach - I loved it. Hopefully you will too. It took a couple of weeks before I got my first assignment and then I was getting jobs all the time after that. Best of luck!!!

    Rose said...

    Glad that you are going to subsitute...the kids need you. Enjoy yourself while you seek a new job.....

    Karla said...

    Good luck with subsitute teaching. If you have any questions let me know. Hey where are my next two chapters?

    SuzLue said...

    Hey Elsie~How's it going? How's the teaching going? You getting the kids whipped into shape over there?

    Claudia said...

    Good for you on getting some work with substitute teaching! Also, how's the photography going? Are you going to be doing professional portrait photography or artistic kinda photography? Either way, sounds very exciting! I'm wishing you all the best and much success!

    nosthegametoo said...

    Best wishes with the substitute teaching. I'm sure you'll find it rewarding and challenging.

    Michelle said...

    Kudos to you for deciding to substitute teach! You'll be a positive, powerful influence in young people's lives -- lucky them! You should have plenty to blog about once your assignments start.

    Blessings!