Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Tagged Again..Here It Goes

A-Accent: Texas White Girl Accent - Yeah, that's what my friends tell me.
B-Breast Size: 36D - Yeah, I'm blessed, too.... Have to wear VS btw, nothing else is comfortable. :)
C- Chore you hate: chores, all of 'em. I really hate sweeping and dusting, because I can't stop sneezing.
D-Dad's name: Basilio but he calls himself "Wally" Americanized, yep!
E-Essential make-up: Maybeliene Stay Fresh foundation - works like Clinique but costs less. Can't leave the house w/o my "mask" (like Karla w/ her "face.)
F- Favorite Perfume/Cologne: anything by Ralph Lauren or Victoria's Secret
G- Gold or Silver: a mixture...but I prefer silver or platinum!
H-Hometown: Edna, TX - Home of the Fighting Cowboys! - Yes, could I be anymore Texan?
I-Insomnia: frequently - too much on my mind.
J-Job title: Student / Secretary / UHV Ambassador
K-Kids: None yet....too much of a kid myself.
L-Living arrangements: w/ parents till I finish my B.A.
M-Mom's Birthplace: Port Lavaca, TX - She's a sandcrab!
O-Overnight Hospital Stays: When I was seven...plastic surgery. Horrible Accident - nearly died.
P-Phobia: Insects and spiders. ugh!
Q-Favorite Quote: "You have only failed when you have failed to try."{
R-Religious affiliation: Christian, but I still pray to the Virgin. (grew up Cathollic)
S-Siblings: One brother and two sisters - all older. That's right; I'm the baby!
T-Two You are Tagging: Mia and Nana
U-Unnatural hair colours you've worn: none....Mama likes me natural till I move out on my own.
V-Vegetable you refuse to eat: Tomatoes
W-Worst Habit: Procrastinating. hate deadlines
X-X-rays you've had: what hasn't been x-rayed?
Y-Yummy foods you make: "dirt/sand" pudding, cucumber salads - ahh so fresh & green, not much for cooking...
Z-Zodiac Sign: Cancer - yes, Water Sign, you know what that means right?

1 comment:

~^^~L*C~^^~ said...

Nana: I noticed the same thing! I'll check out yours!