Tuesday, August 02, 2005

What I Should be Doing

I should be studying right now. Reading more about the History of Education, but you know what? I'm bored with reading history. My brain needs to rest. The past three years have been study, study, and study mas. I miss those evenings when I could just go home and you know, WRITE. Relax. Sit outside with my notebook and the warmth of the sunshine and "just do it - WRITE." You know the way I keep repeating "Just do it," I am starting to sound like that old Nike commercial I haven't seen in forever. You already know (from previous post) about how stressed out and beneficial my college career has been. I have this evening and manana left in the summer session and then I can rest for a couple of weeks. Actually, I have to prepare/study for the GRE. So, of course it's not a real "rest" for my brain.

Today there have been about 100 thoughts/ideas just running around my head like bubbling suds in a coke bottle, foaming and then resting, foaming again. I gotta spill 'em out. Let out those ideas. I already let out one dedicated to my best friend, RKF. He's the first best friend I've had, no offense to my other best friends ;). I like that poem I wrote; now, just reaching a title is the task. I'll edit it some. Save it to a file in my laptop and work on it. You know, when I have time. I know how that goes. I'll save it and forget about. I need to stop being so forgetful. If I had kids, poor babies, they'd probably stay at Abuela's house because I'd get so wrapped up in doing something that I'd forget. Hijole, I hope not!!

Ok, it's 5 p.m. That means I can leave the office and go outside!!! YEAH!!

No comments: