Saturday, September 10, 2005

Prayer & Patience


To My Readers:

I wanted to encourage everyone to seek prayer and have patience in any situation in their lives. In my last post, I was upset, fearing I'd have an anxiety attack. I had to take deep breaths and as much as I wanted to dismiss the thought, I could not. I've been worried about this course - Narrative Fiction - I need to take next semester to complete my Bachelor's degree that may not be offered @ my school. I ranted and raved; did it help? A little bit to get it off my chest. Blow off steam, you know. The more I thought, the more I realized, I needed to have patience. That's all I can do really. I'll talk to my professor and see what's going to happen ... just wait for the Spring schedule to come out. Stay positive....

Let's all remember to take a moment to pray every day. Pray for our loved ones. Pray for the hurricane victims. Just pray. Period. Give thanks for your life, no matter how bad you think it may be. Always remember someone else has it worse than you.

Learn patience.
Learn to accept
- those things you cannot change.
Learn to forgive.
Learn to live.
Learn to wait.
Learn to PRAY.

7 comments:

~^^~L*C~^^~ said...

Your welcome. I have to remind myself every day as well.

~^^~L*C~^^~ said...

Hay Mia: half a pizza? I've did that before, gobbled something down in a hurry because it's there and there's nothing else to eat and when you're hungry, it's acceptable. I will pray for you to have patience; I think in SOME way we all need it. Patience is a virtue.

Molina Sias Family said...

You are very wise for being so young!! Patience is something that I had to learn the hard way. Cool blog!!

Karla said...

Beautiful post Elsie, I love the pic. I have to learn to accept those things that i cannot change.

~^^~L*C~^^~ said...

To everyone: Thanks for your comments and I'm glad I made y'all "think" a bit. I think sometimes, we get so involved in our lives, that we forget to stop and pray. Then all of a sudden something happens - drama - whatever, and it's then we remember to pray and have patience.

SassyAssy said...

Good point. I know in my life the times I need to pray the most are the times I don't. Thanks for the reminder. Can you take the Narrative Fiction class via the internet from another college?

~^^~L*C~^^~ said...

Hey queenofsass: thanks for dropping by - in your answer to your question, I don't know, I'm checking into it...I'm praying though.