Friday, August 19, 2005

I've Been Tagged - Let Me Take a Minute!

I'm working here at my job w/ UHV and taking a minute to fill out this tag. I've never been tagged before so this is a new experience.

List ten songs you are currently digging....it doesn't matter what genre, or if they have words, or even if they're no good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now.

1.) Selena - Como La Flor
2.) Ruben Ramos, Little Joe, & Roberto Pulido - Los Tres Amigos
3.) Thalia - A Quien Le Importa
4.) 50 Cent - Hate It or Love It & In Da Club
5.) Jaheim - Anything & Just in Case
6.) R. Kelly - You Remind Me & Down Low
7.) Bryan Adams - When You Love Someone
8.) La Fiebre - Borracho De Besos & El Amor Se Acaba
9.) Bacilos - Caraluna & Mi Primer Million
10.) Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On & Sexual Healing

I know I had to list a couple with each artist. I like all genres of music, but these are the first that came to mind. Songs that never get old!

I don' t know who else to tag! Ok I tag Mia, Karla, Suezette, Liz, and Felicia.

2 comments:

Karla said...

Great list Elsie. I have already been tagged for this here is the link to that http://tainomangu.blogspot.com/2005/08/im-it-again.html

~^^~L*C~^^~ said...

Thanks!