Monday, August 22, 2005

Started School Today Senior Year in College

I started college this week, and I'm embracing my senior year. Pulling it close to me and enjoying every minute. I had Poetry class tonight, wish I was learning how to write poetry (I already know), but no I am learning how to read poetry. The professor is down to earth. I have class every day, so I'm going to be in and out of the office and back and forth from home.

Well, I bought a new car, a 2005 Chevy Impala. Her name is Goldie; she rides so smooth. We tinted the windows, well actually started to. Me and my bro-in-law. It looks kinda ghetto because the wind was blowing so hard that we could not finish it. So my driver's window is tinted and the others are not. My friend saw it today. He was trying to hook me up with some rims when he noticed that only one window was tinted. He's like "damnn, girl you aren't worried about your passengers, just want to make sure your side is tinted. You wanna be riding cool. Forget your passengers." I started laughing that he could make humor out of something I thought was ghetto. So I'm riding pretty comfortably to school.

Before I shut my eyes for the night, thought I would drop by and let my readers know that I'm back in college. I might not be blogging as much; Imma try my best to keep this blog up. Since July, it's been up and going, so I want to try my best to keep my readers informed. My classes are alright, haven't started writing papers yet, so of course I'm feeling good and it's only the first week. The professors are giving introductions, syllabi, study guides, and reminders. No assignments yet. Wait till next week, I'll be cuddling up with books, oh yeah, I do that already lol. ;)

3 comments:

Karla said...

Good Luck Elsie with your senior year. Oh i love Impala's my dad use to have a '69 Impala that was the shit. I use to drive it everywhere. :)

Frederick Smith said...

good luck with senior year, Elsie. and, like you, i got a new addition to my vehicle family. a new silver jetta. i named her stella. lol.
fs

~^^~L*C~^^~ said...

Thank y'all! Hey, my friend had a silver jetta that we just called the "jetta." Those are some GOOD cars! Stella sounds like a cool name, reminds me of How Stella Got Her Groove Back.